Coronavirus ResponseUpdated January 4th, 2021
As a church community, we continue to take the Covid-19 virus very seriously and have put in place very strong and purposeful precautions in all our meeting spaces. We will continue with these precautions moving forward. We are also relying on each person to make the best decision for their family, work, etc. We’re also encouraging anyone who has compromised health to take extra precautions during this time. We are continuing to meet for worship experiences with the following safety precautions:
- Limiting gathering size by 50%.
- Cleaning and sanitizing before and after each experience.
- Requiring face coverings for everyone over the age of 2.
- Require a temperature check before any child may enter Riverbank Kids.
- Riverbank Kids rooms will be limited in size and arranged for physical distance.
- Toys in Riverbank Kids will not be shared and will be sanitized between uses.
If you are not comfortable joining us in-person you can join us for an online experience Sunday’s at 9am or anytime on our YouTube Channel.
Stay in the know: Subscribe now to get updates, upcoming events, and more sent directly to your inbox.