A Letter From Pastor Chris
2021 was a very unique year for all of us. At Riverbank, we cast a clear vision to re:FOCUS all effort on the rescue mission by loving and pointing people to Jesus. With all of the distractions of the world, it’s easy to lose sight of the most important and urgent truths of scripture. Hebrews says, “We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith.” What an honor it is to serve a church that understands this and “keeps our eyes on Jesus”. Thank you for your commitment this year to re:FOCUS on Jesus.
As we look ahead to 2022, I believe this will be a year of INCREASE. After all of the difficulty and challenges of the past 2 years, we want to see the influence of Jesus INCREASE in our lives as individuals and collectively as a church. The rescue mission will continue to move forward and lives will be impacted in greater ways. I believe we will see more people changed by Jesus’ love than ever before. The world we live in is looking for hope, truth and life – Jesus is the answer! I hope and pray you will continue to participate financially at Riverbank Church in this year of INCREASE.
Pastor Chris | John 3:30
“He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less”
155 people responded to the message of Jesus in 2021
2,382 have responded since Riverbank launched in 2010
47 people went public with their faith through baptism in 2021
708 have been baptized since 2010
First Time Guests
505 people were our guests for the first time in 2021
Care in 2021
Your time, talents, and treasure throughout this year allowed us to LOVE our community in practical and meaningful ways.
- 78 families served
- Over $20,000 spent in personal financial assistance
- Rent/mortgage assistance
- Utility and heat assistance
- Clean up after home flooding
- Recovery from house fires
- Emergency housing
- Medical & mental health assistance
- Automobile repairs
- Meals to welcome new babies and for families recovering from illness
- Grief resources
315 people in table groups, 38 groups
25,100 hours served during weekend worship experiences.
2021 LOVE Week
One week. One goal. Many projects! Love our community and point them to Jesus!
- 200 people served at various events throughout the week
- Built a roof for a family in need
- Packed snack bags for Take a Bite Out of Hunger
- Various town cleanup projects
- Packed 101 Operations Christmas Child gift boxes
- Meals for fire and police departments in Lebanon, Claremont, and Hartford
- Made meals for local family shelter
- Served at Summer Feeding Program in Claremont
- Sponsored 80 additional children through Compassion International
- Raised over $10,000 for Compassion International Medical Relief Fund
- And so much more!
All construction is complete on our partner church, Bethania Christian Family Church in Momstenagno,Guatemala.
Your generosity throughout the year allows us to take the rescue mission further into our local communities and around the world through our online community and global outreach. Find all the organizations our church community supports HERE.
Total Income $1,408,023.23
Forward Offering $10,307.09
Christmas Offering $47,803.00
He Must Become Greater and Greater
After all of the difficulty and challenges of the past 2 years, we are wanting to see the influence of Jesus INCREASE in our lives as individuals and collectively as a church.